Skip to product information
1 of 13




Sweet, playful, adorable Shih Tzu pups. Very social, great with dogs and people; becoming more and more playful every day. ACA Registerable

SIRE: DOUGLAS (IN-ACA-204568700)

DAM: MARKLE NOLT (IA-ABA-1758481-006)

Up to date on vaccinations/dewormers: Neopar, 5-Way, 5 Day Dewormer

Reach out to set up a time to come see them or to place a deposit to claim yours.

Regular price $600.00
Regular price Sale price $600.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
View full details

Deposits & Pickup/Delivery

To claim a pup before 8 weeks of age, place a 20% deposit, with remaining 80% payable at time of pickup or delivery. This can be done via the site, by purchasing pup with code DEPOSIT at checkout. Other e-banking options (Zelle, Venmo, Paypal and CashApp) are available as well and if you prefer to meet in person, you may place deposit in cash.

Pups may be picked up/delivered at or after 8 weeks of age.

Fill out a contact form for more info about a specific pup or delivery cost info. We are more than happy to set up a time for you to come meet the pups, or video chat if that is easier for you.

Contact form